A Safe Place to Stay While Working Out Family and Personal Problems
The Harbor offers conflict resolution and youth development services to youth and families.
- Up to 3 weeks stay for youth from the ages of 9 to 17 at no cost to parents
- Individual and family counseling with the goal of reuniting the family
- Short-term counseling services for runaway and homeless youth between the ages of 6 and 21
Transitional Living Program
Wings of The Harbor provides transitional housing for homeless or potentially homeless youth aged 16 to 21 for up to 18 continuous months.
- Shelter, basic needs, skills training, and supportive services for up to 18 months
- Builds positive relationships
- Develops necessary skills for independence, obtaining employment and housing, and completing educational programs
- Health-related or other needs
TLP Application and Information
Street Outreach Program
Cypress Place offers both Street-Based and Drop-In Center services to street youth up to the age of 21. It focuses on providing direct resources, support, and referral to other resources that will help and guide homeless and street youth to come off the streets.
- Educational and prevention activities
- Survival aid, supportive services
- Information and referrals
- Case management & Counseling
- Other basic needs to promote a healthy lifestyle and provide youth with positive avenues